Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Student Registration
Online Registration on SchoolMintTo begin the new student registration process, set up your SchoolMint account at http://rvsd.schoolmint.net, complete the Student Registration and Home Language Survey forms, and download required In-Person Registration Forms in the “Next Steps” section on SchoolMint before pressing the “Submit Forms” button.
If you already have a SchoolMint account, login at http://rvsd.schoolmint.net. From the "Student Dashboard" click the "Add Student" button in the upper right hand corner.
- Online Registration Form - to be completed on SchoolMint (form does not have to be completed in one sitting and may be saved and continued later).
For the 2020-21 school year, Online Registration is currently open.
For the 2021-22 school year, Online Registration will begin Monday, January 11, 2021.
Please be sure to click on the school year for which you are registering your child/ren as we are unable to move a registration from one school year to another.
Please note that a complete registration packet includes the Online Student Registration Forms in SchoolMint and the In-Person Forms and Documentation submitted to the school of residence. We do not accept registration items via fax, mail, or email. Please note that only completed registration packets are accepted and each is date/time stamped, which verifies the registration process is finalized.
For the 2020-21 school year, Online and In-Person Registration is currently open and the school offices are open Monday-Friday (on all student days) from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Since staff may be in meetings, please call the school first to be sure someone will be there to help you.
For the 2021-22 school year, In-Person Registration will begin Monday, February 1, 2021 from 8:00am-4:00pm and thereafter on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 1:00pm-3:30pm.
Please note that a complete registration packet includes the Online Student Registration Forms in SchoolMint and the In-Person Forms and Documentation submitted to the school of residence. We do not accept registration items via fax, mail, or email. Please note that only completed registration packets are accepted and each is date/time stamped, which verifies the registration process is finalized.In-person registration is completed at the student’s school of residence. For TK-5th grades, if you are unsure which school (Brookside, Hidden Valley, Manor, and Wade Thomas) is your child’s School of Residence, for attendance boundary information click here. All 6th-8th graders register at White Hill Middle School.
Student Registration Requirements & Elementary School Enrollment Capacity
A completed registration packet includes the online Student Registration Forms on SchoolMint and the In-Person Forms and Documentation submitted to the school of residence. We do not accept registration items via fax, mail, or email. Please note that only completed registration packets are accepted and each is date/time stamped, which verifies the registration process is finalized.
To assist the District in enrollment, staffing, and facilities planning, please complete the registration process by March 1 or as soon as possible. Because many elementary grade levels and schools in the Ross Valley School District are impacted, a student who registers once a school of residence is at capacity, the student will be assigned to another District school where space is available. Any reassignments will be determined prior to the student’s first day of attendance. For middle school, because White Hill is our only 6th-8th grades school, students in these grades are not subject to overflow.
Provided by parent/guardian at in-person registration.
- Child’s Proof of Age – In order of desirability is the child’s original birth certificate or the child’s passport. When neither of the foregoing is obtainable, the parent/guardian may provide any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child. The original document will be copied at the school site and the original returned to the parent/guardian.
- Proof of Identification of Parent/Guardian is required to verify the person registering a child or proving residency is the legal parent/guardian. The parent/guardian is to provide one of the following: Valid State Driver License, Valid State Photo or Identification Card, Valid Passport, or Government-Issued Photo Identification. The original document will be copied at the school site and the original returned to the parent/guardian.
- Child’s Most recent Immunization Record – At the time of in-person registration, your child's most current immunization record is required.
If school-age immunizations English | Spanish are not completed at the time of in-person registration for the 2021-22 school year, an updated Immunization Record verifying the completion of all required immunizations is due by 4:00pm Wednesday, August 11, 2021 in order to retain the date/time stamp of all other submitted documents and forms. Immunizations must be verified before a student will receive his/her class/school placement or attend school.
To be completed and submitted by parent/guardian at in-person registration.
- TK Student Information (English | Spanish)
- Student Health Appraisal (English | Spanish)
- Transfer of School Records (English | Spanish) – Required for students who have previously attended another public or private elementary school.
- Verification of District Residency (English | Spanish) – Parent/Guardian completes the form and signs and brings the form and one item of required documentation from each category listed on the form.
For the 2020-21 school year, the following health items are due at the time of registration.
For the 2021-22 school year, the following health forms are due between March 1 and December 31, 2021.
Please bring the Report of Health Examination form to your child's healthcare provider and the Oral Health Assessment form to your child's oral health provider and return the completed forms to the school office.
If the child is attending or has attended pre-school, the following pre-school forms are due to the school of residence:
For the 2020-21 school year, the following pre-school forms are due at the time of registration.
For the 2021-22 school year, the following pre-school forms are due to the school of residence by May 1, 2021.
- Pre-School Permission (English | Spanish)
(Parent/Guardian completes this form and gives it, along with the Information form below, to their Child’s Pre-School Teacher)
- Pre-School Information (English | Spanish)
(Pre-School Teacher completes the Information form and then returns the Permission and Information forms to the school site where the child is registered)
Questions or Want More Information?
If you have any questions about New Student Registration or do not have the ability to print the required forms, please contact your school of residence or Teresa Machado, Executive Assistant, at 415-451-4060.
For attendance boundary information, click here or contact a district school or Teresa Machado, Executive Assistant, at 415-451-4060.
|Campus||Administrative Assistant||Contact Email||Contact Number|
|Brookside||Heather Levifirstname.lastname@example.org||415-453-2948 x 1101|
|Hidden Valley||Teresa Machadoemail@example.com||415-454-7409 x 1201|
|Manor||Maridith Woodwardfirstname.lastname@example.org||415-453-1544 x 1301|
|Wade Thomas||Marlana Kenilvortemail@example.com||415-454-4603 x 1401|
For information and timelines related to Intradistrict and/or Interdistrict Attendance, please click here.
Do you have a child in another grade to register?
If so, click on the appropriate grade level below for registration information.