Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Student Registration
Online Registration on SchoolMint
For the 2019-20 school year, SchoolMint is active.
For the 2020-21 school year, access to SchoolMint Online Enrollment begins Monday, January 13, 2020.
To begin the new student registration process, set up your SchoolMint account at http://rvsd.schoolmint.net, complete the Student Registration and Home Language Survey forms, and download required In-Person Registration Forms in the “Next Steps” section on SchoolMint before pressing the “Submit Forms” button.
If you already have a SchoolMint account, login at http://rvsd.schoolmint.net. From the "Student Dashboard" click the "Add Student" button in the upper right hand corner.
- Online Registration Form - to be completed on SchoolMint (form does not have to be completed in one sitting – they may be saved and continued later).
For the 2019-20 school year, In-Person Registration is active.
For the 2020-21 school year, In-Person Registration begins Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
In-person registration is completed at the student’s school of residence. If you are unsure which school (Brookside, Hidden Valley, Manor, and Wade Thomas) is your child’s School of Residence, for attendance boundary information click here. School offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm (except holidays and other non-student days). Because office staff may be attending meetings, please contact the school office to ensure someone will be there to assist you.
To assist parents who might find it easier to complete in-person registration in the evening, the District Office (located at 110 Shaw Drive, San Anselmo; 415-451-4064) will be open from 6:00-8:00pm on Tuesday, March 31 and Tuesday, April 28, 2020 to accept new student registrations for all District schools. Stay tuned for additional registration dates and times in July 2020 that will be held at the District Office. No appointment needed.
Student Registation Requirements & Elementary School Enrollment Capacity
A completed registration packet includes the online Student Registration Forms on SchoolMint and the In-Person Forms and Documentation submitted to the school of residence. We do not accept registration items via fax, mail, or email. Please note that only completed registration packets are accepted and each is date/time stamped, which verifies the registration process is finalized.
To assist the District in enrollment, staffing, and facilities planning, please complete the registration process by March 1 or as soon as possible. Because many elementary grade levels and schools in the Ross Valley School District are impacted, a student who registers once a school of residence is at capacity, the student will be assigned to another District school where space is available. Any reassignments will be determined prior to the student’s first day of attendance. For middle school, because White Hill is our only 6th-8th grades school, students in these grades are not subject to overflow.
Provided on SchoolMint and below.
Provided by parent/guardian at in-person registration.
- Child’s Proof of Age – In order of desirability is the child’s original birth certificate or the child’s passport. When neither of the foregoing is obtainable, the parent/guardian may provide any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child. The original document will be copied at the school site and the original returned to the parent/guardian.
- Proof of Identification of Parent/Guardian is required to verify the person registering a child or proving residency is the legal parent/guardian. The parent/guardian is to provide one of the following: Valid State Driver License, Valid State Photo or Identification Card, Valid Passport, or Government-Issued Photo Identification. The original document will be copied at the school site and the original returned to the parent/guardian.
- Child’s Most recent Immunization Record – At the time of in-person registration, your child's most current immunization record is required.
If school-age immunizations English | Spanish are not completed at the time of in-person registration for the 2020-21 school year, an updated Immunization Record verifying the completion of all required immunizations is due by 4:00pm Wednesday, August 12, 2020 in order to retain the date/time stamp of all other submitted documents and forms. Immunizations must be verified before a student will receive his/her class/school placement or attend school.
To be completed and submitted by parent/guardian at in-person registration.
- TK Student Information (English | Spanish)
- Student Health Appraisal (English | Spanish)
- Transfer of School Records (English | Spanish) – Required for students who have previously attended another public or private elementary school.
- Verification of District Residency (English | Spanish) – Parent/Guardian completes the form and signs and brings the form and one item of required documentation from each category listed on the form.
For the 2019-20 school year, the following health forms are due at the time of registration, but if registering for the 2020-21 school year, they are not due at the time of in-person registration – they are due between March 1 and December 31, 2020. Please bring the Report of Health Examination form to your child's healthcare provider and the Oral Health Assessment form to your child's oral health provider and return the completed forms to the school office.
The following pre-school forms are due to the school of residence for the 2020-21 school year by May 1, 2020.
- Pre-School Permission (English | Spanish)
(Parent/Guardian completes this form and gives it, along with the Information form below, to their Child’s Pre-School Teacher)
- Pre-School Information (English | Spanish)
(Pre-School Teacher completes the Information form and then returns the Permission and Information forms to the school site where the child is registered)
Questions or Want More Information?
If you have any questions about New Student Registration or do not have the ability to print the required forms, please contact your school of residence or Marci Trahan, Assistant Superintendent at 415-451-4064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For attendance boundary information, click here or contact a district school or the RVSD District Office (415-451-4063).
|Campus||Administrative Assistant||Contact Email||Contact Number|
|Brookside||Heather Leviemail@example.com||415-453-2948 x 1101|
|Hidden Valley||Teresa Machadofirstname.lastname@example.org||415-454-7409 x 1201|
|Manor||Maridith Woodwardemail@example.com||415-453-1544 x 1301|
|Wade Thomas||Marlana Kenilvortfirstname.lastname@example.org||415-454-4603 x 1401|
For information and timelines related to Intradistrict and/or Interdistrict Attendance, please click here.
Do you have a child in another grade to register?
If so, click on the appropriate grade level below for registration information.