Back to School Information & Forms
Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year
We are very excited for the new school year and are thrilled to have you back with us and to have all of our new families join the RVSD Community. Because not all back-to-school items can be provided via SchoolMint our online student enrollment system, some of the information and forms will continue to be provided to students on the first day of school and other information and forms are available on our district website. For parents/guardians who do not have a computer, online, or smartphone access, technology is available in the school offices. For the forms that are available on our website, if you do not have printer access, either drop by your child’s school office to pick up copies or ask that they be sent to you.
- Advice for Parents in the Event of An Emergency (English | Spanish)
- Marin Health and Human Services (8/26/20) School Readiness (English | Spanish)
- Student/Parent Handbook
Required Forms on SchoolMint
The following forms are required to be completed for all students:
- Student Information and Emergency Card
- Parent Acknowledgement and Release
- Annual Declaration of Residency
Please log in to SchoolMint by visiting the following website:
If you forgot your password, please use the "Forgot Password" button on the SchoolMint log in page. Once you've logged on, you will see the back-to-school packet on your student dashboard. Click the green "Back-to-School" button to begin.
The forms will be available beginning August 13, 2020. Please complete all forms as soon as possible, and no later than September 18, 2020.
Hard Copy Information & Forms
The following items will be provided to students on the first day of school, and they are also available online. If you need replacements, you may download them or request a copy from your child’s school.
- Parent/Guardian Annual Notice – This information is required to be provided to families annually, and parents/guardians are to verify that they have received and reviewed the information. The last page of this document does not need to be returned as the verification of receipt/review is included in the SchoolMint Parent/Guardian Acknowledgement and Release Form. Please complete this form in SchoolMint by September 18, 2020.
- School Lunch Program – The school lunch program for the 2020-21 school year is still under development. When the details become available, we will email all RVSD families and update this webpage. At this time, lunches are available for students who qualify for free/reduced lunch and are being distributed at the District Office (located at 110 Shaw Drive, San Anselmo). Please complete and return the application to your child’s school office by Tuesday, September 8, 2020, if applicable.
- Technology Use Agreement –This form is required for each student and is to be completed by the student and parent and returned to student’s teacher by Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- YES Foundation - Please go to www.yestokids.org.
- YES! Overview
- Note from YES Executive Director
- RVSD Funding Summary
- Annual Family Giving Campaign
Please review the items below and complete and submit the applicable forms to your child’s school office.
Volunteer Information and Application - PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, USE OF VOLUNTEERS WILL BE VERY LIMITED IN THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR. IN THE EVENT VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED, PARENTS/GUARDIANS WILL HEAR MORE FROM THEIR STUDENT'S SCHOOL.
All volunteers must submit within 30 days of volunteering a “Volunteer Application” along with written verification from a healthcare provider of negative tuberculosis within the last 4 years (i.e. skin test or Risk Assessment Questionnaire). If in doubt as to whether your participation in our schools constitutes volunteering, please check with your child’s school’s principal and/or administrative assistant. Note that additional requirements apply to those who will be volunteering as field trip drivers and/or chaperones on overnight field trips.
- Volunteering In Our Schools Information (English | Spanish)
- Volunteer Application (English | Spanish) - If you did not complete the Volunteer Application on SchoolMint when you completed the other back-to-school forms, you may print, complete, and submit it to your child’s school.
Family members may volunteer at a student’s school. For anyone other than a student’s family member who wishes to volunteer, please contact the applicable school office to learn more about the required procedures. We encourage all persons to submit the paperwork at the beginning of the school year, even if you are unsure you will volunteer, to ensure there will not be any confusion or delay at the time of the event.
Educational Field Trip Driver - PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, FIELD TRIPS ARE NOT LIKELY IN THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR. IN THE EVENT FIELD TRIPS ARE ABLE TO OCCUR, PARENTS/GUARDIANS WILL HEAR MORE FROM THEIR STUDENT'S SCHOOL.
In addition to the Volunteer Application and TB clearance, the Field Trip Driver form and a copy of the auto insurance policy declaration page for each vehicle to be driven on field trips are also required for any parent/guardian driving on a district school event, including if only driving your own child.
We encourage all persons to submit the paperwork at the beginning of the school year, even if you are unsure you will drive on a school-sponsored activity, to ensure there will not be any confusion or delay at the time of the event.
Annual Pesticide Notification
This form is required only if you wish to be notified before a pesticide is applied at your child’s school.
Authorization to Administer Medication/Treatment & Authorization to Release Information to Physician
This form is required only if your student needs to have medication administered while at school.
Student Accident & Sickness Insurance Program
This information and application are required only if you wish to apply for insurance. Note: The District does not assume responsibility for medical treatment (ambulance transport, surgery, hospitalization, etc.).
- Accident & Health Insurance Program Cover Letter (English | Spanish)
- Student Accident and Illness Coverage Information and Application (English | Spanish)
Mail the completed application directly to the insurance company (see application for mailing address). Do not return it to your child’s school office.
School offices are open from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday – Friday on student days.
Heather Levi: 415-453-2948
- Hidden Valley
Teresa Machado: 415-454-7409
Maridith Woodward: 415-453-1544
- Wade Thomas
Marlana Kenilvort: 415-454-4603
- White Hill
Cary Adriatico: 415-454-8390 x 15001
If you have any questions or do not have the ability to access SchoolMint or print the required forms, please contact your child’s school (information listed above) or Eric Saibel, Director of Student Services at 415-451-4065 or email@example.com.