Kindergarten Student Registration for 2018-19
Online Registration on SchoolMint
Access to SchoolMint Online Enrollment begins Wednesday, January 24, 2018.
To begin the new student registration process, set up your SchoolMint account at http://rvsd.schoolmint.net, complete the Student Registration and Home Language Survey forms, and download required In-Person Registration Forms in the “Next Steps” section on SchoolMint before pressing the “Submit Forms” button.
If you already have a SchoolMint account, login at http://rvsd.schoolmint.net. From the "Student Dashboard" click the "Add Student" button in the upper right hand corner.
- Online Registration Form - to be completed on SchoolMint (form does not have to be completed in one sitting – they may be saved and continued later).
In-Person Registration begins Thursday, February 1, 2018. School offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm (except holidays).
In-person registration is completed at the student’s school of residence. If you are unsure which school (Brookside, Hidden Valley, Manor, and Wade Thomas) is your child’s School of Residence, for attendance boundary information click here.
Please gather the required documents, complete and print the following forms on your computer/hand-held device or by hand, and bring all items to In-Person Registration.
Provided on SchoolMint and below.
Provided by parent/guardian at in-person registration.
- Child’s Proof of Age –In order of desirability is the child’s original birth certificate or the child’s passport. When neither of the foregoing is obtainable, the parent/guardian may provide any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child. The original document will be copied at the school site and the original returned to the parent/guardian.
- Proof of Identification of Parent/Guardian is required to verify the person registering a child or proving residency is the legal parent/guardian. The parent/guardian is to provide one of the following: Valid State Driver License, Valid State Photo or Identification Card, Valid Passport, or Government-Issued Photo Identification. The original document will be copied at the school site and the original returned to the parent/guardian.
- Child’s Most recent Immunization Record – At the time of in-person registration, your child's most current immunization record is required.
If school-age immunizations English | Spanish are not completed at the time of in-person registration, an updated Immunization Record verifying the completion of all required immunizations is due by 4:00pm Friday, August 10, 2018 in order to retain the date/time stamp of all other submitted documents and forms. Immunizations must be verified before a student will receive his/her class/school placement or attend school.
To be completed and submitted by parent/guardian at in-person registration.
- K Student Information (English | Spanish)
- Student Health Appraisal (English | Spanish)
- Transfer of School Records (English | Spanish) – Required for students who have previously attended another public or private elementary school.
- Verification of District Residency (English | Spanish) – Parent/Guardian completes the form and signs and brings the form and one item of required documentation from each category listed on the form. The original documents will be viewed/copied and returned to the parent/guardian.
The following health forms are not due at the time of in-person registration – they are due between March 1 and December 31, 2018. Please bring the Marin County Report of Health Examination form to your child's physical exam appointment and the Oral Health Assessment form to your child's dental exam appointment and return the completed forms to the school office.
If the child is or has attended pre-school, the following pre-school forms are due to the school of residence by May 1, 2018.
- Pre-School Permission (English | Spanish)
(Parent/Guardian completes this form and gives it along with Information form below to Child’s Pre-School Teacher)
- Pre-School Information (English | Spanish)
(Pre-School Teacher completes the Information form and then returns the Permission and Information forms to the school site where the child is registered)
Questions or Want More Information?
If you have any questions about New Student Registration or do not have the ability to print the required forms, please contact your school of residence or Marci Trahan, Assistant Superintendent at 415-451-4064 or email@example.com.
For attendance boundary information, click here or contact a district school or the RVSD District Office (415-451-4063).
|Campus||Administrative Assistant||Contact Email||Contact Number|
|Brookside||Heather Levifirstname.lastname@example.org||415-453-2948 x 1101|
|Hidden Valley||Teresa Machadoemail@example.com||415-454-7409 x 1201|
|Manor||Maridith Woodwardfirstname.lastname@example.org||415-453-1544 x 1301|
|Wade Thomas||Marlana Kenilvortemail@example.com||415-454-4603 x 1401|
For information and timelines related to Intradistrict and/or Interdistrict Attendance, please click here.
Do you have a child in another grade to register?
Click below, or use the menu to the right for registration information related to the grade level of the student/s you wish to register: