Ross Valley School District
Where Community Inspires Unlimited Possibilities!
YES, the Ross Valley Schools Foundation
The YES Foundation is a non-profit organization that secures the necessary funding and advocates for programs that provide all children in the Ross Valley School District access to a complete education, including meaningful and sustained exposure to the arts and other vibrant educational programs.
YES Core Values
- Advocacy - YES champions the arts and other vibrant educational programs, playing an active role in ensuring their quality and sustainability.
- Collaboration - Parents, teachers, administrators and community members work collaboratively with the district to identify program needs, to set program priorities, and to develop and sustain excellent programs.
- Commitment - Communities are responsible to their children for the quality of their education.
- Equity - The programs YES funds are district-wide, providing equitable opportunities to all RVSD students.
- Exposure - Sustained exposure to the arts and vibrant educational programs is a vital part of each child's school experience.
- Self-Expression - Children thrive in an educational environment that promotes engaged learning and provides diverse opportunities to develop skills for self-expression.
For more information or to donate and support YES programs, visit the YES website.