Open Enrollment, Intradistrict and Interdistrict Transfers
Over the past few years, the Ross Valley School District’s enrollment has been at capacity at most grade levels, and, as such, our class sizes and facilities are impacted. Please note that we do not anticipate having space at any of our schools for students who do not reside within our District’s attendance boundaries.
For information related to attendance of students who do not reside within the District's or a District school's attendance boundaries, please see below.
Open Enrollment Act (residing outside of District boundaries)
Residing within District boundaries and desiring a transfer from one District elementary school to another
- Intradistrict Attendance Letter to Parents (English | Spanish)
- Board Policy & Administrative Regulation 5116.1
- Intradistrict Open Enrollment Application (English | Spanish) – If you would like a Request for Intradistrict Transfer Permit form to be sent to you, please contact a Ross Valley school or the Ross Valley School District Office.
Residing outside of District boundaries and desiring a transfer to a District school (or residing within District boundaries and desiring a transfer to a school in another school district)
- Interdistrict Attendance Letter to Parents (English | Spanish)
- Board Policy & Administrative Regulation 5117
- Request for Interdistrict Transit Permit Form (English | Spanish) – If you would like a Request for Interdistrict Transfer Permit form to be sent to you, please contact the Ross Valley School District Office or the district office in your district of residence.
QUESTIONS OR WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Brookside Heather Levi
415-453-2948 firstname.lastname@example.org Hidden Valley Teresa Machado
415-454-7409 email@example.com Manor Maridith Woodward
415-453-1544 firstname.lastname@example.org Wade Thomas Marlana Kenilvort
415-454-4603 email@example.com White Hill Cary Adriatico
415-454-8390 x 15001 firstname.lastname@example.org Berenice Ortega
415-454-8390 x 15002 email@example.com Interdistrict Attendance Teri Louer
Director of Student Services
415-451-4065 firstname.lastname@example.org Student Enrollment; Residency;